This morning I woke up and weighed myself.
I cried.
I cried because I have started to see even more changes happen to my body in the mirror. I cried because the scale read 300.00 lbs. I cried because I am slowly fulfilling a promise I made to myself - 100% committing to this weight loss plan and making a change in my life.
I am down 17 pounds in 3 weeks. I have had some struggles - but I never backed down.
I have 3 1/2 more months on this program and as the trend line revealed this morning when I updated my weight - I am looking at about a total of 85 pounds of weight loss as long as I keep up my activity levels and do not deviate from the food I have committed to eating.
I am looking forward to next weekend - I am headed to Los Angeles with Heather & Tom to attend a Doctor Who, I'm sorry - THE Doctor Who convention of the year, Gallifrey One. I have never been and am quite new to the DW scene, but most of the episodes I have viewed, I have enjoyed.
It will be nice to board the airplane and now have to wedge myself into the seat this time. I will not feel like I weight a million pounds. I am going to slam it out hard at the gym for the next full week to keep this weight loss momentum going strong!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.