My mood has definitely changed tonight - much more somber. Like I had mentioned in my previous post, the scale is undisputed truth and a slap in the face with a harsh dose of reality - I have a lot of work to do.
Suddenly my goals seem so out of reach - I am troubled.
No. Do not start thinking this way. Even those who have done this before you had to start somewhere. This is where I'm starting - I am starting at a 317 pound man with a goal in my life to lose weight and get in shape.
Before NutriSystem:
Here I am - overweight, depressed and about to begin my journey to rediscovering myself by losing weight.
Other measurements (taken monthly):
- Hips - 52 1/3''
- Thigh - 26 3/4''
- Waist - 51''
- Stomach - 52 3/4''
- Chest - 49 1/4''
- Arms - 17''
- Neck - 18 1/4''
Total Calorie Count for Thursday, January 16, 2014: 1,204
I think I'm going to lay down for a while and start again tomorrow because tomorrow is a brand new day and another day closer to my weight loss goal!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.