Thursday, January 16, 2014

NutriSystem Day 1: #AfternoonSnack

One of the things I enjoy most about diets and food programs (because I have attempted several) is how they come up with food to mimic the actual recipe of a product you have richly enjoyed time and time again and let it go to your thighs - you know?

One of my most favorite desserts in the world is carrot cake. I mean, I cannot get enough of it. Especially the carrot cake from Whole Foods. I mean to tell you - it is the most rich and moist (yup - said moist people - get over it) cake from a national grocery chain EVER.


Ohhhh yeah - that is what I am talking about. Straight to my thunder thighs! #worthit

But now that I have committed to myself not to fail on this diet program - I must stick to my regiment of packed and prepared foods for me. 

For my afternoon snack, I chose the NutriSystem Carrot Cake. Much like the banana nut muffin, it was very very dense. You can definitely tell they have to be precise on how they make foods that can mimic deliciousness and still achieve healthy results during weight loss. 

Nevertheless, it was good - as I sunk my teeth into it, I imagined it was Whole Foods - which helped satisfy my now unbelievable craving for their carrot cake! HA HA



Now that I have eaten more again - the headache is a bit lighter than a couple hours ago. But that is part of being on a new diet - my body has to adjust and get used to the portion control and timed eating periods. 

I am really trying to keep myself on a schedule:

Breakfast @ 8:00 AM
Mid-morning Snack @ 10:00 AM
Lunch @ 12:00 PM
Afternoon Snack @ 2:00 PM
Dinner @ 5:00 PM
Dessert @ 7:00 PM

I have been drinking a ton of freaking water too... I feel like a buoy... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.