Getting out of the house and exercising felt good - though today, the minor aches and pains surfaced due to me being out of shape. But that will soon change, I am going to move my body at least 5 times a week for a minimum of 30 minutes each time.
My coworker Jamie has challenged me to an exercise routine beginning on Monday, January 20, 2014. I will be required to exercise at least 5 times/week for 30 minutes until February 1, 2014 where I will increase the duration to 45 minutes. I have already accepted her challenge and issued one of my own to her.
She is such a skinny thing, but does not always eat the most healthy of all people I know. I challenged her, starting Monday to start eating clean food - no fried or fatty foods, lower sodium content and overall increase the amount of healthiness in her diet. She has accepted the challenge.
It is great to have someone to do this type of change with - you can hold each other accountable. I am looking forward to getting back to being active and seeing how Jamie changes her diet.
Last night I stood on the scale, increase of 2 pounds, but I'm not worried. Tomorrow the scale will be back down and I will continue my journey successfully!!
Total Calorie Intake for Saturday, January 18, 2014: 1,306.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.