Saturday, January 18, 2014

NutriSystem Day 3: #Dinner

Went for a walk this afternoon with Will - 30 minutes - very embarrassing to see just how out of shape I am. We walked along a busy street and I could feel people looking at me like I was some fat fuck trying to get my life together.

What do they know? Those judgmental assholes think they can sit in the comfort of their cars and make those snarky remarks, just like I used to...Turnabout is fair play - is it not? I guess I deserve it because of what I have done to myself. I can take their hateful and cruel remarks I am sure they made and turn it around. I can use it as fuel and get my body in shape so the next time those assholes see me out exercising, I am running at full blast because I can sustain a full wind run for longer than 30 minutes.

I am looking forward to that most. Cram it down their throats and make them suffocate on it.




After exercising, we got home out of breath, to the packages I ordered from QVC, my Rachael Ray bakeware and olive oil sets arrived and they are beautiful.





The sets are a gift to myself to use after I complete all my weight loss. I will use these sets to help me cook healthy for both Will & me. They are completely beautiful - I am so excited to use them!!

Tonight for dinner I enjoyed the NutriSystem Chicken Pot Pie - it as really good and actually the biggest portion of all the meals I have enjoyed so far. The crust was mis-matched in size between the filling container and the diameter of the crust...Made an OCD guy like me kinda crazed...




But nevertheless, another NutriSystem meal successfully down the hatch, my commitment remains strong to this program - I will do this. Chicken pot pie and all...




Of all the food I have tried on NutriSystem this one had the most calories - very interesting, but given how delicious it was, I am sure there is always a direct correlation with the amount of calories versus taste and deliciousness. Like the wings Will & I used to enjoy at Buffalo Wild Wings....finger lickin' good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.