Friday, January 17, 2014

NutriSystem Day 2: #Dinner

Dinner was a little bit more interesting to say the least. I tried the NutriSystem Italian Herb Flatbread dinner - I think pizza-type foods should not be on any diet menu. :-) I mean that as nicely as possible. While I applaud NutriSystem's dedication to their customers to give them the flexibility of enjoying the foods they love most - pizza may not be one of them.


I remembered I have some cut up bell peppers in the refrigerator - I think I am going to eat them as well - something else to add into my dinner so I feel "full". Vegetables like that are considered free foods and I can have a lot of them without compromising the calorie restrictions I have during this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.