Monday, January 20, 2014

End of Day #5

Okay so I went over my calorie intake for the day and I feel truly ashamed. It was not by much because I am allowed up to 1,500 calories/day. But I feel very angry I let myself be consumed with eating a lot of turkey jerky.

Out of sight, out of mind. The turkey jerky is out of my plain view and replaced with my NutriSystem meals. I am NOT going to fuck this up.

Not this time.

Last night was a pretty good night - I did not exercise, but will make that up tomorrow. Exercising will be one of the constants that allows me to achieve my weight loss goals. If I am not willing to sweat a little then I might as well stay fat for the rest of my life.




Last night I weighed myself: #308.2. #meh

Total Calorie Intake for Monday, January 20, 2014: 1,555.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.