I am getting really tired of posting so many times on this blog - therefore, I am going to simplify my postings starting with today. Now you will only see only a couple posts per day with the start and end of my day and any inner ramblings I make to keep myself on target.
I woke up still feeling very defeated and frustrated and STILL constipated! #WHY
I weighed myself: #307.8...DAMMIT
Today will be a busy day mixed with meetings, frustration and eating more NutriSystem food. Yay me.
This morning I stole one of Will's Greek yogurt and paired that with the NutriSystem granola - that was acceptable as my breakfast. I also brought a cucumber to snack on and I plan on having chicken noodle soup for lunch with a chocolate cake in the afternoon.
More exercise tonight and I am on my way.
Yes, I am quite aware it has only been 7 days and I am beating myself up hard - but I promised myself I would write down and express whatever I was thinking and feeling to this blog. Which is exactly what I am doing.
#7days

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.