Sunday, January 19, 2014

End of Day #4

Today was a great day - I am excited to really see how NutriSystem can help me conduct my eating habits healthfully. Now that I have approached the first 10 pounds of weight loss, this is where the rubber meets the road - now I will begin to see how effective this program will be.

The hot tub was great - we stayed in it for just shy of an hour - oops! No wonder why some of us felt light headed and had problems readjusting. But it was a great night - we could see tons and tons of stars and we had really great conversation.

I am excited for Heather and possibly Tom to begin their NutriSystem plans - Heather is going to start a blog about it and she is receiving 3 months free from them - yes! Tom will be able to participate in the plan as well, even with his diabetes - NutriSystem can help him out as well!

Thinking about NutriSystem yourself? Give it a try - it has really been super easy to start and it keeps getting easier day by day as I incorporate it into my routine.

Total Calorie Intake for Sunday, January 19, 2014: 1,286.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.