![]() |
| #NOTDORITOS |
While the flavor is bold and smells delightful - that was definitely a very hard snack to power down the hatch!! Not my favorite and I have 4 more packages to get through on those. Will not be ordering them again.
Nevertheless - while working from home (really busy day today) I have done a great job of not grazing at all. I have not deviated from the pre-planned meals I will eat today! That is good news so far - I still have such a long way to go with many many incredibly stressful days ahead!
Oh - I also shaved all my hair off today...It was not because Britney Spears 2007 was haunting me, I decided to shave it because it was in the way of my dieting. Will post a photo tonight - because you know the truth about selfies...You have to go through 100 throwaway ones before you get the perfect shot!!
#duckface


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.